Called to Serve

Called to Serve
Japan Sendai/Sapporo Mission

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Message sent via Facebook from Sister Imamiya from Iwaki

Dear sister Heather,

Thank you so much for your e-mails and prayers.

I'm doing well after I went to see the blood physician in Aizu.^^

Sister Heather , I'm very very positive person. So don't worry about it. I think that living conditions in Iwaki are getting better a little by little.A supportin group of the churchs gave church members in Iwaki food and water and kerosene and so on.^^

I'm very happy to hear that.They are doing good.
Yesterday I saw the pictures of many missionaries on the facebook.Elder Ovard seems to be doing well.I was relieved to see the missionary's picture. I really want to see missionaries again, but I know that it's hard for them to come back to the mission area.

I'm praying that many missionaries in Japan are having a wonderful time every day even though they have a hard time.

I saw on the facebook that Mission President is visiting victims with church members. I'm very grateful for everyone.

Sister Heather,Please say " Thank you so much" to church members in USA. I really appreciate it.
I'm looking forward to seeing you one day.

Lot's of love,

Hiroko

No comments: