This is a quote from Elder Holland's new book "Created for Greater Things" I just love the title. Elder Holland says, "I believe we have all been created for greater things than we can comprehend. As I read the quote below I was reminded and deeply touched that the atonement is real. Christ has felt every feeling we have ever felt. He loves us. He is counting on us to share the great gospel message of peace and goodwill. He also knows it is not easy to share the gospel, but we can do it!!
I am convinced that missionary work is not easy because salvation is not a cheap experience. Salvation never was easy. We are the Church of Jesus Christ, this is the truth, and He is our Great Eternal Head. How could we believe it would be easy for us when it was never, ever easy for him?
Elder Jeffrey R. Holland
No comments:
Post a Comment