Sister Hiroko Imamiya sent me this message along with a lot of pictures. I wish I could put them on the blog but they don't look very good when I move them over. She took pictures of their last day and the move with the Elders on the bus. They are so wonderful. She seems to know what a mother needs. Elder Ovard was so spoiled in his first area. They are great examples of member missionaries. We all Love them so much and will miss them. FOREVER FRIENDS!
Sister Ovard,
It's raining outside in Iwaki.I feel like that someone is crying for grief.
Today Elder Ovard and Elder Mitsuda left Iwaki for Tagajo and Aomori at 9:30a.m. The church members and two investigators saw them off at the bus stop.We took pictures of missionaries and really were very sad that they left us.
Elder Ovard and Elder Mitsuda are great missionaries!!! I think that they will help many church members and many investigators who really need God's love in Tagajo and Aomori.They are waitting for Elder Ovard and Elder Mitsuda. And Missionaries will have a wonderful time with them there.
We really had a great time with Elder Ovard and Elder Mitsuda in Iwaki.I'm always grateful to you and your family. I'm so glad that we are forever friends!!!One day I'd like to Utah.Please come to Iwaki.
Oh!Elder Ovard made a short speech in Japanese in English Class yesterday.His talk and japanese moved us deeply.
Let's keep in touch!
Sincerely,
Hiroko
No comments:
Post a Comment