Called to Serve

Called to Serve
Japan Sendai/Sapporo Mission

Monday, September 13, 2010

Facebook message from Hiroko Imamiya



I didn't recieve an email this week because it is transfer week.  Blake has been in Iwaki for 3 transfers so we are wondering if he will be transfered.  This is a facebook message I recieved from Sister Imamiya this morning.  We love this sweet sister and if he is transfered we will ALL miss her!!!

Sister Ovard,
Hi!

Maybe you know his schedule about missionaries.

Elder Ovard won't be able to e-mail you on Monday because Monday isn't P.D. So I think that Elder Ovard will e-mail you on Wednesday.
Today Elder Ovard and Elder Mitsuda gave us a wonderful lesson.

I was so glad that Elder Ovard spoke Japanese fluently and his pronunciation was great.
We were talking about a transfer...

I think that missionaries will transfer when someone in other area needs them.But We need Elder Ovard and Elder Mitsuda in Iwaki.
Have a wonderful week!
Hiroko

No comments: