Called to Serve

Called to Serve
Japan Sendai/Sapporo Mission

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Facebook message from Sister Hiroko Imamiya

I love to get these facebook messages from sister Hiroko Imamiya.  She is so wonderful and Elder Ovard just loves her.  When he gets transfered I know we will ALL miss her terribly.  The members of the Iwaki branch are so helpful to the missionaries.  The missionaries credit thier success to the wonderful members of the ward.  It is fun for me to get her opinion on how well Elder Ovard is doing because he tells me he has a long way to go with the language.  The gift of tongues is a wonderful blessing. This can only happen with the help of our Heavenly Father.  He loves his missionaries.

Sister Ovard,
Last Sunday Elder Ovard made a speech in front of the church members.It was excellent!! He was amazing!!He spoke Japanese fluently.I'm so glad that Elder Ovard is making rapid progress with Japanese.I wish I could speak fluently.
Elder Ovard and Elder Mitsuda are wonderful!!!

They help the church members, the less active members and investigator wiht all their heart and mind.Thanks to Elder Ovard and Elder Mitsuda, we are very happy.
Have a wonderful Sunday,
Hiroko

No comments: