Hi Mom,
I told him that sister Imamiya said he speaks fluent Japanese...
So it`s been a little bit longer of a week hasn`t it. I was definitely ready for pday. It sounds like Sister Imamiya is really talking up my Japanese! Haha she`s too nice. Mom don`t get too confident or excited about it. It`s so hard!! I feel so humbled after being with the AP Kina choro the past couple days. I really feel like I didn`t know anything. I`m so nervous for a Japanese comp. Elder Kina is pretty serious though. I need to have someone who is excited and happy and fun!! That`s the kind of missionary I like to be and it`s hard to be that when the other person is so serious. There are tons of cool Japanese missionaries though. Actually, they`re all cool. It definitely would help out my Japanese to have a native comp, but I really feel like it will be so hard. Maybe it`s what I need?? I guess whatever happens will be for the best. President Tateoka is such a good guy and I know what ever he decides on will be right from the Lord.
I told him that his Uncle Lonne and Aunt Nancy have thier mission papers in....His reaction cracked me up!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH Lonne and Nancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaah that`s so cool!!!!!!!!!!! haha I`m so excited for them. You will have to let me know everything. That means I`ll prob be gettin home before them huh?! Wow that`s so cool for them. I can`t see Uncle Lonne being serious enough to be a missionary! Haha I would love to be in the same mission as them. That`s great.
His good friend Zack Rogers left for Ghana, Africa this week. He had a mix up on the date and he missed his flight. He had to fly all the way to Ghana by himself. He was suppose to be the group leader. He did fine and made it safely. He will have a memory for the rest of his life.
And it sounds like Rogers had quite the time huh?! Haha wow. I`m glad Hazen came and got his letter. I miss him. He`s such a good kid. I hope He`s doing ok. I think all of us prob had a pretty big impact on him so I hope all is still well.
Today is Elder Mitsuda's birthday!!!
We have such a fun day planned. We`re going to the caves with Imamiya, Keiko, and a couple other members. Imamiya and Keiko are my favorite. They are angels. I love them. I don`t really have any American food I`m absolutley craving. We eat well here. Maybe a little too well haha. I`m getting a little chubby haha. It`s not good. Don`t send too much. I do want teeth whiteners though. And pictures :)
Well, I guess there could be excting news next week, or it could all be the same. I`ll let you know!! BTW, I did get the letter you sent me with the newspaper articles and picture of Bryson and stuff. It was great. Thanks for everything mom. I love you so much and appreciate all you do. I want to send a package home soon for auzzy and his bday. I`ll do it when I get some time. Who knows when that will be though. LOVE YA!!
1 comment:
I'm sure you speak Japanese better than you give yourself credit for Blake! We are so proud of you! How cool Lonne and Nancy are going to go on a mission! That is exciting for them. We miss ya blake! Happy to hear how great you are doing! Love ya!
Post a Comment