Called to Serve

Called to Serve
Japan Sendai/Sapporo Mission

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HOLY SMOKES!

Sometimes our emails give a little more information that feels in the blanks of his blog email.  I thought I would share.

my beloved parents,
hello!!! wow sorry about teh email jsut barely. It was pretty lame.  So, things are so good right now!!! REally, I never would have guessed I would be training after 4 transfers, but here we go!1 Haha. Its been so fun. Juchau is a way cool guy.  I really feel like we can start to see some progress around here now.

Blake tried to buy a bike last week.  I thought someone had stolen his debit card because he never spends money and we put a freeze on his debit card.  After sent a few emails to the mission president we found that it was him trying to use his card and get a much needed bike.  The mission home suggested that the bike would cost 600-700 dollars.  Blake is always watching his pennies.  I had to smile when I saw how much he spent.

I got a bike! Haha it was a little bit of a rodeo but it all worked out :) It was only like 300 dollars and seems like a nice bike. Sorry about all the hassel. I felt bad but everything worked out. haha mom i loved it when they told me you loved me.
So we`ve become pretty good friends with some of the members. The Hirata family. Its only the mom and dad right now. Their daughter is serving at Temple Square!!! If you`re ever up there you could say hi. They are the hair cutters. Have a way nice place and are so nice to us missionaries. I love them.
Man I cant believe Lonne and Nancy! Thats so cool. Im so pumped for them! Haha. Tell them congrats for me. If I ever get a minute Id like to write them a letter. Things really have been so busy though. As a trainor and D.L, I dont have much free time. Its prob whats best for me though. Keeps me focused on the work. Dont worry about me! :) Im fine and everything is good.
Sounds like you all have been crazy busy back home huh. Wow.  Heavenly Father knows us and knows whats best for us so as long as we`re doin whats right, he`ll take care of us.
I really want to get this package sent out to yall today. Sorry its been so long. It really isnt a good package either. I`ll get a tape though so hopefully you enjoy that. there wont be a whole lot else. I dont really have time to throw something good together or anything. I feel bad. Oh well.
I hope all is well back home. Sorry I`m not very good at communicating things well. It will be so much nicer in a couple months when its just over the phone!!! I can`t wait. It will be here before we know it. Just always remember that I love you and am so thankful for all you do for me. I will never be able to give back what you have done for me. Love you tons!!!!
Blake

No comments: