I am so grateful to get this email. It has been 2 weeks since we heard from him last! YEAH!!!
Wow what a crazy couple weeks it`s been! So much has happened that I`m not even real sure where to start!! First of all, we had a transfer and Elder Swenson was transfered. I`m staying here in Tagajo and I got a new missionary!! Haha so I`ve been training and working the District Leader spot so things have been a little crazy. It`s so much fun though! My new comp`s name is Elder Juchau. Pronounced Ju-shaw. He`s from San Jose, California. Cali boy! Haha He`s a way cool kid and we have tons of fun. He studied Japanese in high school and had a way good teacher so his Japanese is actually already pretty good!! It`s still definitely an adventure though with the both of us not really having the language down all that well haha. It will probably help out a lot to have to do everything ourselves. My District is still pretty much the same. We even got 2 new sisters in our District. It`s the biggest District in the mission. Everybody`s Japanese except for us so it`s pretty fun :)
So I feel like we`re starting to see some progress here in Tagajo now!! We got one of our young investigators, Kanno Arata, another baptismal date!! It`s for the end of this month. We also made another baptismal date last night with a new investigator!!! Her name is Mika. She`s a mom and is so nice. It wasn`t the strongest commitment but she still accepted! :) We have been so blessed lately.
Sorry this is so short! We really don`t have too much time. I love you all so much though and am so thankful for all of your support. Take Care and have an awesome week!!!
Elder Ovard
No comments:
Post a Comment