Called to Serve

Called to Serve
Japan Sendai/Sapporo Mission

Monday, November 15, 2010

Package arrived

We recieved the package last Monday from Blake.  It only took 4 days to get here.  I am a liitle worried he still hasn't recieved my Thanksgiving package.  He ususally gets packages really easy.  (Maybe someone wanted his stuffing and potato pearls. haha) His package to us was the best.  He sent a tape with the package and he sounded so happy and was having fun.  I think he sounds the same and the kids think he has an asian accent.  He talked to us while he cooked food (He loves food)  He recorded a talk he gave in church (we didn't understand a word of that)  He loves his new companion and they laughed a lot.  It was great!
He sent home a lot of ties.  He said ties in Japan are only $1.00.  So I guess I don't need to send him any ties.  He sent a candy called hi-chews.  The kids just loved them.  He can send more of those home anytime.  He sent Austin home a Muzuno shirt and then little Japanese trinkets.  I guess we had Christmas early.  It was a lot of fun for us.  I know he doesn't have time to send things home.  He said he had been working on the package when he was in Iwaki. 

No comments: