I recieved this facebook message this morning. I was so excited to get it and I know that Elder Ovard will be so happy to hear the good news too. We really miss Sister Hiroko. Iwaki was such a fabulous area for Blake to serve and we have learned so much about member missionary work.
Sister Ovard
Hi!
How have you been?
I have a good news for you.
Ms kowaguchi is going to get baptized in Nov,20.
Do you remember her name?
I'm so excited and can't wait to see her baptism on Saturday.
When Elder Ovard and Elder Mitsuda was serving the Lord in Iwaki, Ms Kowaguchi wanted to be baptized.When Elder Ovard and Elder Mitsuda was in Iwaki, Branch President was going to baptize her. But she hoped that missionary would baptize her.She answered my question two days ago.That's why she refused baptism. She is very happy now and will feel always God's love.
I really wanted to let you know about Baptism for Ms Kowaguchi.
I think that Elder Ovard and Elder Mitsuda will be glad to know about her baptism.
Sincerely,
Hiroko
No comments:
Post a Comment