Hello Hello!
It has been an awesome week! Things are going really well here in Iwaki and with my new companion Elder Mitsuda! We finally met with Kowaguchi this week. She is still doing good! She came to church yesterday, but has been having a little problem with the Word of Wisdom. Her baptismal date is for this Saturday but it might need to be moved back another week. We`re not really sure yet but it will definitely be happening!
We have also been doing work with a college student named Iwakami, and a mother named Kuramono. Iwakami is a college student and He`s way cool! We are going to a buffet with him this week so I`m way excited about that! Ha. Kuramono is a really sweet lady. She has a 14 year old son, but is not married. She has the sweetest spirit about her. She seems so golden, but her family is really against church so it will probably hold her back a bit. We will pray for her though!
We will be spending a couple days in Koriyama this week for Zone Conference and Splits. I love going to Koriyama! It`s a little bit bigger city than Iwaki.
The language is really hard, but I learn more everyday. It is definitely going to take some time! Elder Mitsuda is a big help though. I have already learned a lot from him.
I am so grateful to be serving the Lord at this time. I feel so blessed to have the knowledge of this gospel. It`s amazing! I`m so grateful for a Father in Heaven who loves and cares for us. I know that He loves us and wants to help us. He has given us all we need in this life to find true happiness. I know the Book of Mormon is true and that it has the power to strenghen our lives and help us resist temptation. We are so blessed! I love you all!
Take Care,
Elder Ovard
Eating "Nato" most Americans don't like it but I don't think it's bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment