Hello hello!
Another week down, and also my 5 month mark! Wow it`s crazy how fast time flies. The Zone Leaders came down for splits and it was a blast! Their names are Elders Billings and Ogaki. Elder Billings is way cool and fun.
And Elder Ogaki is Japanese! So I did spend some time alone with a Nihonjin! Haha I was a little nervous, but it ended up going really well.
We were still able to talk and hold out a conversation. It was nice to see that since the last time we split together my Japanese has improved!
Yesterday as I was passing the sacrament in church I passed it to Mau, the sweet 8 year old girl who was baptized last week. It was so cool though. There was a special spirit about her as she took the sacrament. Little children are so precious! Maybe that`s why the Savior says we need to become like a little child :)
This past week was the `Standard of Excellence` week for our Zone.
This includes teaching 20 full lessons, and getting 3 new investigators. Elder Mitsuda and I wanted to get it so bad, so we worked really hard! And we got it!! We were so blessed. Two of the investigators come from a really nice family. The Mom and the 17 year old daugther are the inv`s. They are so sweet and we are going to work really hard on them!
This week is going to be a little crazy. We`re not really even going to be in our area! Haha. Elder Mitsuda has leadership training in Sendai, and I`m going to work with Elder Billings in Koriyama. We leave today and won`t get back till like Thursday or Friday. Holy smokes! Haha.
Thanks for everything. I have the best support in the world. I`m so thankful for loving friends and family who love the Lord. I know He lives and loves us. Take Care!
Elder Ovard
No comments:
Post a Comment