Called to Serve

Called to Serve
Japan Sendai/Sapporo Mission

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Email from Brother Todd Ogaard

The email from Brother Ogaard  we received shortly after Blake arrived in the mission.  We were so excited to get it and the pictures he sent.  It is fun to hear how your son is doing through the eyes of others.  I appreciate all the emails that I receive from those who come in contact with Elder Ovard.  I  am really grateful for their generosity, the example, and words of encouragement that Brother Carlson and Brother Ogaard gave to my son. 

Dear Parents of Elder Ovard:

I had the privilege of taking your son and his companion, Elder Warren, to dinner tonight in Iwaki. I served in the Sendai Mission

35 years ago, and was in the area visiting some old friends. You must be very proud of your son-he impressed me and I am also proud, as a Sendai RM, to have him serving here. I also attended church here last Sunday when he bore his testimony in Japanese - nicely done!

I thought you might enjoy seeing the attached pictures.
Kindest regards,

Todd Ogaard

Webmaster/Maintainer

Japan Sendai Mission RM Site

http://japan.sendai.mission.net or google, "Japan Sendai Mission"

No comments: