Today was transfer day and we got the call from President saying that... Elder Mitsuda and I would be staying in Iwaki together!!!!!! I was so relieved! Haha my mind has been all over the place the past couple days wondering what was going to happen. I am so excited though! I didn`t want to leave Iwaki or Elder Mitsuda, and I got it! :)
I can`t believe how fast time flying by. I once heard- time flies when you`re workin hard...or hardly workin. Haha we`re definitely workin hard though! We`ve been teaching Hitomi Nakamura and her mom recently. They have such a nice family! They lived somewhere in the Middle East for a while so Hitomi can speak English fluently. She is way smart and thinks way deep. She can play the piano too, so I told them sometime I wanted to hear it! Yesterday before our lesson we played the piano for a bit and it was way fun! I miss not being able to play as much! The lesson went well, but I`m not sure how much interest they have in it. They`re way nice though and willing to meet, so we`re gonna do our best!
Sunday as we were housing we randomly housed into Kowaguchi, one of our old investigators! It was so crazy! We were all so surprised. We haven`t talked to her for at least 3 weeks. She seemed really happy to see us though! We talked to her for a minute then made an appointment to go back next Sunday. Who knows what`s going to happen??!
Mitsuda Choro`s bike went down this week haha. His tire has been really low, then all of a sudden it just went out. It was funny though- when I looked back at him it reminded me of the cartoons when like there`s a big wreck and the bike gets hammered. Haha his tire was so bent up and wabblin all over the place. Now He`s riding one of the members bike`s that is an old grandpa bike haha.
Well, that`s about it for the week. All is well here in the beautiful place of Japan. Thank you all for everything. This church is true and I`m so thankful for it. We are a blessed people! Take Care.
Elder Ovard
No comments:
Post a Comment