Hi everyone!
Wasn't it an awesome weekend? Conference was great. It was so fun to watch it with all the missionaries. I loved hearing the words of the Lord's servants. We are so lucky and blessed to have living prophets and apostles today.
Last week I taught my first lesson in Japanese! It was so cool. When we teach our lessons here, we teach them for 35 minutes. That is a long time to teach the gospel to someone! We were able to do it though. The Gift of Tongues is so real. Heavenly Father has blessed me so much to remember the things that I have learned. I still have a long ways to go though!
Our new teacher is Brother Evans. He is a pretty intense little guy! He's probably only about 5'5, but he knows how to make you work. I love learning about the culture from our teachers. Something we learned yesterday that really stuck out to me is that when we love and appreciate the Japanese culture in appropriate ways, the people will love us and trust us. That is what it is all about!
We get a new group of Japanese missionaries tomorrow. I'm excited to get to know them and maybe even help them out a little!
Thank you all for your love and support. I appreciate everything. I love this gospel and I'm so grateful to be serving a mission. I know our Savior lives. We are God's children. Take Care,
Ovard Choro.
No comments:
Post a Comment