Called to Serve

Called to Serve
Japan Sendai/Sapporo Mission

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Two Weeks!

Hello everyone!
Wow I can't believe I have already been here 2 weeks! Time goes by so fast. The MTC is great. My first few days here were really hard, but it has picked up and I am really starting to enjoy it. Elder Taylor (my comp.) and I are becoming really good friends and we get along really well. The language is tough. It can be hard and frustrating at times. I have to be patient with myself, and the Lord. I know that if I work as hard as I can and give my best effort, the Lord will fill in the rest. I love learning all I can about the gospel and being able to feel the spirit so much. It is awesome! Thank you all for your prayers, love and support. I really appreciate it.
Take Care,
Elder Ovard

No comments: