It's been quite an exciting week! On Tuesday, we had about 40 Nihongen (Japanese) missionaries arrive here in the MTC, and then on Wednesday Junior got here! The Japanese people are so awesome. It's really fun to be around them and get a little taste of what it's really like. Most of them speak at least a little English, so we're able to communicate. Good thing cause my Japanese is not that great! Ha ha.
On Sunday we had our usual evening Fireside. All the missionaries get together in the gym for this. Brother Richard Heaton, the administrative director of the MTC, spoke. The lesson was on investigators. When he first began, he had all the converts stand. This made me happy because I knew Junior was here and would be standing. Brother Heaton then called a few of them up to join him on the stand, and Junior was one of them! Brother Heaton had them introduce themselves and tell a little bit about their conversion story. As Junior was talking, (in front of about 2,500 missionaries) he mentioned my name, that I baptized him, and that I was here at the MTC too. Brother Heaton then called me out and had me stand up so everyone could see me! Ha I was totally caught off guard! It was so cool though. Junior bore such a powerful testimony and it seemed like everything he said was so perfect. The entire meeting was so awesome.
Thank you all for your prayers, love, and support. I love you all. Have a great week!
1 comment:
What a totally cool story!
I'm impressed that he baptized someone, who is now a missionary too.
Post a Comment