Hey everyone! How you all doin? Time just doesn`t slow down. I can`t believe I`m down to my last 10 days. It`s so crazy!! Although I am excited to see everyone, I am going to miss Japan and all my friends over here!!! It`s going to be hard to leave. But I guess all good things must come to an end. It`s been a great week over here. And the snow is finally starting to melt!! We had a `music night` Saturday evening and it was a huge success!! We had close to 30 people show up and were treated with around 10 awesome musical performances varying from the guitar to the flute. Everybody seemed to have had a good time :) Elder Saunders sang a song called `I`ll Find You My Friend`. I accompanied him on the piano and one of our english class students played the flute. It was a nice piece. We recieved a phone call from a gal inquiring about english class. Her name is Sakamoto Kaori. She found us on the homepage, gave us a ring, and we were able to meet with her the next day! She`s very cheerful and will make an awesome student. She also went to a Christian Kindergarten so even has a little Christian background! She moved from a different prefecture about 10 months ago and is still looking for friends and people to meet. Her dad passed away a couple years ago. We introduced the message to her and she had questions. I feel like she is prepared to hear it; even if she doesn`t know it yet! ;) I`m excited to see what happens with her. We are finding new investigators and teaching the gospel. Now we just gotta help them progress! I love sharing this message. I love being a missionary. I love my Savior and am grateful for His perfect example. I`m grateful for a loving Father in Heaven. I`m grateful for all my many wonderful blessings. I love you all and appreciate the support you`ve been to me. Till next week.
Elder Ovard
1 comment:
Holy Cow! Time sure does fly. I can't wait to see you! Our little Liam was born on your birthday, we will be lucky if he turns out as great as you are Blakey! Love ya!
Post a Comment